Current evidence indicates that pigeons employ a magnetoreceptor that is associated with the ophthalmic branch of the trigeminal nerve and the vestibular system, but the sensory cells remain undiscovered.
What does OBTN stand for?
OBTN stands for Ophthalmic Branch of the Trigeminal Nerve
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Orange Blossom Tennis Association (Orlando, FL)
- Oregon Business Travel Association
- Old Babylonian Text Corpus (reference)
- Organizational Behavior Teaching Conference
- One Body Transition Densities
- Offboard Targeting Experiments (aviation)
- Outer Banks Task Force (North Carolina)
- One Bit TIFF Interface (printing technology)
- Offences Brought to Justice (UK; also seen as OBJ)
- Outbound Telemarketing
- On Board Track On Jam
- Oakbrook Terrace Park District (Oakbrook Terrace, IL)
- Oklahoma Boston Terrier Rescue Society
- N-Oxydiethylene Benzothiazole 2-Sulfenamide
- Offender Based Tracking System (Connecticut)
- Offender Based Transaction Statistics
- Offender Based Transaction System (Florida)
- Office of Building Technology, State and Community Programs (US DoE)
- On-Board Test Set
- On-Board Training System (US Navy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had a port-wine stain involving the area of distribution of the right ophthalmic branch of the trigeminal nerve, left hemiparesis, intellectual disability and asthma.