The Operators Harmonization Group, a panel of representatives from more than 40 of the world's largest wireless operators and vendors, including Sprint PCS, has proposed an agreement to develop a harmonized set of wireless standards for the next generation of wireless technology known as G3G, or global third-generation.
What does OHG stand for?
OHG stands for Operators Harmonization Group (ITU)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHG
We have 12 other meanings of OHG in our Acronym Attic
- Orpheus Hellenic Folklore Society (Glenview, Illinois)
- Omsk hemorrhagic fever virus
- Offene Handelsgesellschaft
- Official Hotel Guide
- Old High German
- One Happy Girl
- One Hit Gamer (gaming)
- Only Human Gaming (gaming community)
- Operation Hometown Gratitude (Rochester, MN)
- Otto Hahn Gymnasium (Germany)
- Out Here Grindin
- Over the Hill Gang (gaming clan)
- Over the Hill Gang (ski club; Copper Mountain, CO)
- Oral Hypoglycemic Agent
- Organic Herb Growers Association (Australia)
- Organic Herb Growers Australia (certifying body)
- Overhead Gantry Crane (UK)
- Official Hotel Guide International
- Old Hundred Gold Mine (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The agreement, forged by members of the Operators Harmonization Group during recent meetings in Toronto, focused on a global Code Division Multiple Access (CDMA) 3G standard, which offers a clear transition path for operators using several of today's second-generation digital technologies.
Nortel Networks, France Telecom and Panasonic are signatories to the 3G CDMA harmonization agreement reached last week in Toronto by the Operators Harmonization Group, and will ultimately support harmonized solutions as they are adopted by the appropriate global standards bodies.