AIS, an ISO 9001:2008 certified supplier and manufacturer of economical, easyto install, and reliable operator interface touch screen computers for standardized and ecofriendly visualization applications.
What does OITF stand for?
OITF stands for Operator Interface (Sprint)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OITF
We have 1 other meaning of OITF in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario International Trade Corporation (Canada)
- Outdoor-Indoor Transmission Class (acoustics)
- Open Individual Trade Control Licence (maritime trade; UK)
- Optoelectronic Industry and Technology Development Association (Japan)
- Operations and Intelligence Tactical Data Systems
- Office of Intramural Training and Education (US DHHS)
- Olliver IT (Information Technology) Enterprises (Feilding, New Zealand)
- Oman International Trade and Exhibitions (Ruwi, Oman)
- Other Indirect Technical Effort (contracting)
- Office of International Technical Cooperation (University of New Mexico; Albuquerque, NM)
- Outlying Islands Transfer Facilities (waste disposal; Hong Kong)
- Outstanding in the Field (various organizations)
- Osaka International Trade Fair Commission (Japan)
- Office of Industrial Tribunals and the Fair Employment Tribunal (Belfast, Northern Ireland)
- Ocean Information Technology Infrastructure (Geo Prose)
- Office of Information Technology Integration (Silver Spring, MD)
- Office of International Trade and Investment (various states)
- Organizational Information Technology/Systems Innovation Model
- Office of Information Technology and Multimedia (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The DRC 2020HT operator interface will become standard on the company's 968 and 969 series injection molding equipment.
Fife Corporation, a leader in web guiding and inspection, unveiled a simple operator interface for single and dual-drive D-MAX Series Web Guiding Systems at Label Expo 2010.
total mold weight up to 30 tons, programmable automatic lubrication, hydraulic system has built-in troubleshooting aids; Allen-Bradley operator interface with animated clamp sequence and position indication; fully programmable platen motions and clamp forces; mold sequence programming through machine control interface; pictorial alarm help screens; hotline modem service support.
The sheeter's drives, logic controller and operator interface have self diagnostic annunciated faults that identify the specific location or cause of a problem.
The Operator Interface can be installed locally or remotely to give easy access to all gauge parameters and real-time display of all measurements on up to ten Series 710 gauges simultaneously.
San Jose, California -- Hench Control has used the same primary operator interface for the past 15 years, a program called TextMaster, commonly referred to by its users as "the blue screens".
Where the operator interface is replaced by a computer, the operator interface has now become more complicated.