Currently, the port operator handled 408,642 TEUs at the container terminal year-to-date, which is a raise of 65 per cent during the same period last year.
What does OH stand for?
OH stands for Operator Handled
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OH
We have 30 other meanings of OH in our Acronym Attic
- Off Hook
- Office Hour(s)
- Ohio (US postal abbreviation)
- Old Harrovian (alumni of Harrow School, UK)
- Olfactory Hallucinations (psychiatric assessment)
- On Hand
- On Hold
- Oophorectomy and Hysterectomy
- Operating Hour
- Operational Handbook (USMC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Volumes down 10pc Excluding the contribution from new terminals which joined the portfolio during 2009, volumes declined by 10 per cent, while across all 50 of its operational terminals in 2009 the port operator handled 43.
95/call 56% 3/12 Operator Handled Station-to-Station $1.