The four acquisitions strengthen EMS Group's strategy to be a full service provider of operations and maintenance services to the energy industry in North America.
What does OMS stand for?
OMS stands for Operations and Maintenance Services
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OMS
We have 257 other meanings of OMS in our Acronym Attic
- Opel Motor Sport
- Open Management System
- Open Music System
- Operating Measurement System
- Operation and Maintenance Subsystem
- Operation Management Service
- Operational Management Specialist (United Parcel Service)
- Operational Method Sheet
- Operational Mission Scenario
- Operational Mode Summary
- Operations and Marine Safety
- Operations Management System
- Optical Management System (TeraBurst Networks)
- Optical Measuring System (fiber optics; various companies)
- Optical Mouse Sensor
- Optical Multiplex Section
- Optically Modulated Scatterer
- Optimal Management Strategy
- Optimum Mass System (tennis racket)
- Optimum Mode Selection
Samples in periodicals archive:
EMS Power Services is an energy operations and maintenance services company that provides asset management, consulting, regulatory compliance, measurement, communications, and web-based data management to the power industry.
Through an integrated set of technical business consulting, training, design, deployment, operations and maintenance services, LCC is unique in its ability to provide comprehensive turnkey services to wireless operators around the world.