com/prnh/20121024/LA98563LOGO) "Even with a year marked with fiscal challenges and heightened operations tempo, the Global Hawk government-industry team was able to increase aircraft mission capability by 26 percent in fiscal year 2012.
What does OPSTEMPO stand for?
OPSTEMPO stands for Operations Tempo
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Overwhelming Post-Splenectomy Sepsis (post-surgical complication)
- Office of the President of Social Security Appeal Tribunals (UK)
- Office of the Public Sector Standards Commissioner (Western Australia, Australia)
- Operations Security (AOL, WHAOps, Secure)
- Ontario Public Service Staff Union (Canada)
- Office for Policy, Security, and Technology (University of New Mexico)
- Online Panel Site Tool
- Operational Status
- Ontario Production Services Tax Credit (Canada)
- Overseas Pakistanis Science & Technology City (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Ontario Public School Teachers' Federation (Canada)
- Operating Strength
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit (car engine part)
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University (Goodwell, Oklahoma)
- Olympic Peninsula Sports Union (Bremerton, WA)
- Olympic Programme Support Unit (UK)
- Onboard Power Supply Unit (nuclear weapons)
- Operational Process and Support Unit (UK)
- Operational Suitability
- Operational Summary
Samples in periodicals archive:
The posture statement also affirms that the "high operations tempo has had some detrimental effects on our overall readiness, particularly in the context of aging weapons systems and stress on our personnel.
James Scharfenberg, 302nd Aircraft Maintenance Squadron flight chief, earning a perfect black-letter status and maintaining a high readiness level is quite an achievement, given the age of the wing's C-130s--16 to 18 years old--and the organization's high operations tempo.
Readers should note the operations tempo that kept carriers deployed throughout the Cold War and responsive to every international crisis.
Citing the high operations tempo, the many demands on the department's budget and the need to collaborate jointly, and with coalition and nongovernmental agencies, their compelling argument to further the implementation of KM across the department was so convincing that I asked them to write.
Finally, his actions displayed an astute technically advanced skill and innate leadership ability in high operations tempo situations.
It is imperative that leadership transitions occur efficiently and effectively particularly during this era of persistent conflict and high operations tempo," Reider said.
It is imperative that leadership transitions occur efficiently and effectively particularly during this era of persistent conflict and high operations tempo.