and from 2002-2004 was a member of CUNA's international legislative, regulatory and operations subcommittee.
What does OPSCOM stand for?
OPSCOM stands for Operations Subcommittee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oregon Plumbing Safety Code (laws)
- Oregon Plumbing Specialty Code
- Orissa Public Service Commission (India)
- Orland Park Soccer Club (Orland Park, IL)
- Osteopathic Physicians and Surgeons of California
- Outpatient Surgical Center (various locations)
- Olympic Public Safety Communications Alliance Network (Clallam County, WA)
- Operations Capability
- Operations Coordinator (US Defense Attache Office)
- Orleans Parish Criminal Sheriff’s Office (Louisiana)
- Operator/Operational Communications
- Operations Concept
- Oceanographic Products and Services Division (US NOAA)
- OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Platform Solutions Division
- OEM Platform Systems Division (Intel)
- Office Pavilion San Diego (San Diego, CA)
- Ogallala Public School District (Ogallala, NE)
- Ontario Provincial Standard Drawing
- Outstanding Public Sector Debt (Philippines)
- Operations Deputy
Samples in periodicals archive:
The second block on the funding came from Representative Nita Lowey, a Democrat from New York who chairs the State and Foreign Operations Subcommittee, and she is also concerned about the rising sway of Hizbullah, her spokesman said.
The Appropriations State and Foreign Operations Subcommittee, of which she is chairwoman, Lowey said she will not consider any bilateral assistance for the Afghan government other than lifesaving humanitarian aid at this time.
Ackerman is chairman of the subcommittee on the Middle East and Asia, while Lowey is chairwoman of the state and foreign operations subcommittee of the Appropriations Committee.
chairman of the Appropriations Foreign Operations Subcommittee.
He made the remarks at a hearing of the House of Representatives Foreign Operations Subcommittee on the State Department's proposal to reallocate Iraq reconstruction funds.
ranking Democrat on the Senate Appropriations Foreign Operations Subcommittee, at a recent hearing accused the administration of underfunding the global AIDS fund.
And he was chair of the Regional Operations Subcommittee on "Adapt to Change," which addressed IMA governance.