Exxon operations normal HOUSTON: ExxonMobil's 149,500 barrel per day (bpd) Los Angeles-area refinery in Torrance, California was operating normally, two days after a breakdown on an unidentified unit.
What does OPNML stand for?
OPNML stands for Operations Normal
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OPNML
- Olympic Peninsula Narcotics Enforcement Team
- Operational New Equipment Training
- Operations Network
- Optimized Network Engineering Tool (software)
- Optimized Network Evaluation Tool
- SMDPS Phase III Operational Network
- Oakland Park Nursing Home (Thief River Falls, MN)
- Organ Pipe National Monument (US National Park Service; Arizona)
- Ocean Processes Numerical Modeling Laboratory (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Optically Pumped Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
- Operational Note
- Operator Note
- Other Procurement, Navy, Production
- Oregon Pediatric Nurse Practitioner Association
- Overleggroep Producenten Natte Veevoeders (Dutch: Foodstuffs Producers Consultation; Venray, The Netherlands)
- Öffentlicher Personennahverkehr (German: public transport)
- Open Polytechnic of New Zealand (est. 1946; Lower Hutt, NZ)
- Observation Post Officer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operations normal says Bapco Bahrain Petroleum Company (Bapco) said that its oil and gas operations are fully normal, despite the fact that the company is busy with implementation of its biggest maintenance program currently executed in a number of refinery units from February.
For two years now, I've been saying it will take some changes in the way we do things, what we expect of each other, and what we accept as operations normal to stop the loss of life among our Sailors and Marines.
The Gulf Daily News -------------- Operations normal says Bapco.
It also requires some changes in the way we do things, what we expect of each other, and what we accept as operations normal.
the well had been drilled to a depth of 7,333 feet, and on site personnel are drilling ahead with all operations normal.