The first project has begun with the implementation of Oracle Financials and the Oracle Retail Merchandising Operations Management applications to create and maintain a single source of consistent and accurate data.
What does OMA stand for?
OMA stands for Operations Management Application
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of OMA
We have 166 other meanings of OMA in our Acronym Attic
- One-Minute Average
- Online Manual Archive
- Ontario Medical Association (Canada)
- Ontario Mining Association (Canada)
- Ontario Museum Association
- Open Management Architecture (3Com)
- Open Meetings Act
- Open Meta Archive
- Open Mobile Alliance
- Operations & Maintenance, Army
- Operations Management Association
- Operations, Maintenance and Administration (various companies)
- Operations, Management, and Administration (US FEMA)
- Operator Monitoring Assessment
- Ophthalmic Medical Assisting (courses)
- Optical Manufacturers Association (various locations)
- Optical Modulation Amplitude (IEEE)
- Opto-Mechanical Assembly
- Optomechanical Assembly
- Oracle Management Agent
Samples in periodicals archive:
As a result, IT managers may be responding to middle-of-the-night alerts for insignificant issues, and are unable to support crucial customer-facing, security and operations management applications while chasing a network throughput anomaly.
0 is part of the FlexNet family of manufacturing operations management applications, the user interfaces are easy to understand and configure to role-based displays, further simplifying the user experience.
Forming this alliance with Upp was a natural move in centralizing communications for emergency response solutions and will provide ESi with future areas of growth within other operations management applications.
Jeppesen weather and NOTAMs data is accessible form numerous Jeppesen flight planning and operations management applications, including FliteStar, JetPlanner, JetPlan.
ActionManager is a suite of operations management applications that provide an automated method for retail managers to plan, schedule and administer virtually every time-consuming task at the store level.
net suite of retail operations management applications.
According to IDC, services operations management applications support the services supply chain and are unique to particular industries.