CB Richard Ellis recently represented Operations Management Services, Inc.
What does OPMA stand for?
OPMA stands for Operations Management (course)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPMA
We have 3 other meanings of OPMA in our Acronym Attic
- Oklahoma Petroleum Marketers Association
- Oklahoma Podiatric Medical Association
- On Board Performance Monitoring and Alerting
- Ontario Pharmaceutical Marketing Association
- Ontario Podiatric Medical Association (Canada)
- Ontario Produce Marketing Association (Canada)
- Open Pit Mining Association
- Open Platform Management Architecture (open interface specification for the connection of platform management subsystems to server motherboards)
- Open Public Meetings Act
- Operations and Plant Managers Association
- Oregon Park Managers Association
- Oregon Petroleum Marketers Association
- Oregon Project Management Associate
- Oregon Property Managers Association
- Overseas Press and Media Association (UK)
- Organized Parents Make A Difference (Hartford, CT)
- Oncology Patient Management Audit System (UK electronic chemotherapy prescribing system)
- Operations and Maintenance Support
- Opm Aviation Services ApS (Denmark)
- Office of Planning, Management and Budget
Samples in periodicals archive:
To deliver this operations management solution, Microsoft has licensed NetIQ Operations Manager, a proven, industry-leading solution built on Windows(R)-based services.
Operations Management for the service sector involves the authoritative maintenance, control and improvement of organisational activities that convert the resources of a service organisation into the activities required to deliver the business strategy.
Operations Management Specialists Study Cutting Edge Facilities ORLANDO, Fla.
Organizations that take IT operations automation seriously are demanding a higher level of IT operations management sophistication.
ASG-Zena extends ASG's integrated scheduling and workload automation solutions to provide customers with unrivaled coverage in the IT operations management market in areas of process automation, batch integration, and event-driven scheduling.
GroundWork has emerged as the only commercial open source vendor in the IT operations management space that has generated substantial revenue, and is clearly the most legitimate threat to the incumbent, 'Big 4' proprietary vendors.
IT Operations Management and Open Source Industry Veterans Nora Denzel and Ali Jenab Join Advisory Board SAN FRANCISCO -- GroundWork Open Source, Inc.