The carrier-class attributes Atrica delivers, including guaranteed SLAs, Quality of Service (QoS), Ethernet Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (OAM&P), and sub-50 millisecond resiliency, allows Cox Communications to adjust bandwidth as the school system's needs change over time.
What does OAMP stand for?
OAMP stands for Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (also seen as OAM&P)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OAMP
We have 14 other meanings of OAMP in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Association of Mutual Insurance Companies (est. 1879)
- Oklahoma Attorneys Mutual Insurance Company (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oceanographic and Atmospheric Master Library
- Office of Abandoned Mine Lands
- Ontario Association of Medical Laboratories
- Office of Acquisition and Material Management (manages pharmecueticals, medical supplies and equipment)
- Observatoire Astronomique Marseille-Provence (French: Astronomy Observatory of Marseille-Provence)
- Off-line Aircraft Management Program
- Office of Acquisition Management and Policy
- OpenBSD Apache MySQL PostgreSQL
- Optical Aircraft Measurements Program
- One Antigen Mismatched Platelet Transfusion
- Oregon Association of Municipal Recorders
- Ontario Association of Medical Radiation Technologists
- Office of Administration and Management Services
- Once a Month Shopping
- Online Application Management System
- Open Archives Metadata Set
- Optical Angular Motion Sensor
- Orbital Altitude Maneuvering System
Samples in periodicals archive:
As service providers continue to focus on ways to increase revenue and eliminate costs from their networks, this demonstration validates the effectiveness of an intelligent optical core that is integrated with the IP/MPLS domain to provide the automated operations, administration, maintenance and provisioning (OAM&P) capabilities provided in the optical domain today.
Metrobility's IPG technology enabled the development of features for operations, administration, maintenance and provisioning (OAM&P) prior to the EFM OAM draft standard.
As importantly, it allows carriers to open their networks to applications service providers (ASPs) and third-party developers safely and securely, enabling access to all of the network's operations, administration, maintenance and provisioning (OAM&P) resources.
This ensures operations systems automation, a requirement for RBOCs to provide Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (OAM&P) of services in a timely fashion and on a volume basis.
TeraPON Management System (TMS) TMS facilitates the Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (OAM&P) activities of the service provider, empowering the organization to meet service level agreements.
Cisco Transport Manager The Cisco Transport Manager is a robust element management system that enables users to quickly and intelligently integrate Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (OAMP) management capabilities in order to more rapidly deploy and configure optical network-based revenue generating services.
GNP's High Availability, NEBS-compliant telco servers for the Central Office feature remote power cycling and alarming and enhanced Operations, Administration, Maintenance and Provisioning (OAM&P) functionality.