New Center Focused on Helping Reduce Development Burden Through Remote Operational Verification of Smartphones Tokyo, Jan 19, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - Accenture (NYSE: ACN) and NTT DOCOMO INC.
What does OPVER stand for?
OPVER stands for Operational Verification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Over Print Varnish (printing)
- Observation Post Veterans Affairs
- Ohio Partnership for the Visual Arts
- Ontario Professional Videographers Association (Canada)
- Oracle Pharmacovigilance Operational Analytics (software)
- Oregon Paralyzed Veterans of America
- Overlay Pattern Vision Alignment
- Operational Validation Program (US DHS)
- Office on the Prevention of Violence against Women (New Jersey)
- Obliterative Pulmonary Vascular Disorders
- Ontario Processing Vegetable Growers (Canada)
- Open Payment Voucher Line (various organizations)
- Origin Purpose Value Limitations (history evaluation technique)
- Obcinski Programi Varstva Okolja (Slovenian: municipal environmental protection programs)
- Olympic Peninsula Vacation Rentals (Washington)
- Office of Prevention and Victims Services (California Department of the Youth Authority)
- Oxford Pain Validity Scale (clinical trials)
- Open Payment Voucher by Vendor (government online form)
- Ochranne Pasmo Vodniho Zdroje (Czech: Water Resource Protection Zone; legal designation)
- Objective Personal Weapon
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Hodgson, general manager of the PCA, said: "When choosing a member of the PCA, consumers can be certain that they have undergone "An expert assessor with a wealth of experience and technical knowledge has audited every member and checked the quality of work on site, carrying out comprehensive technical, financial and operational verification visits.
The Center offers extensive services, allowing customers and partners, including China Mobile Communications and Linkage Technology (Group), to conduct operational verification prior to deployment.
According to a report on the Army's prototype incinerator, released in April by the National Academy of Sciences, "although the Johnston Island facility did experience numerous problems during Operational Verification Testing, the [report's authors
Even an operational verification system, however, is no substitute for well-defined enforcement programs that are targeted to verifiable areas of noncompliance.
DSS automates operational verification of the control states and provides interface and connectivity testing as well as digital-RF connectivity debugging, allowing digital and RF teams to work concurrently.
To the extent possible, the company plans to perform preliminary verification using the 3D data for operational verification and installation adjustment work in its control programs that are currently performed using actual equipment, thereby compressing the time required for the complete set-up, from assembly to installation, of its manufacturing equipment.
Major tasks include: * Develop, furnish and install network device replacement solutions meeting all pertinent standards, including information assurance requirements * Conduct all applicable testing, including a System Operational Verification Test (SOVT) * Install new media interfaces and fiber optic patch cords; provide Unique Identification (UID) labeling; provide all necessary cabling changes * Develop a logistics concept and spare parts plan for the new network devices * Provide initial training and materials "ONE-NET is the Navy's overseas counterpart to the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), serving as a major communications enabler," said Carleton Jones, CEO of Multimax.