New Center Focused on Helping Reduce Development Burden Through Remote Operational Verification of Smartphones Tokyo, Jan 19, 2012 - (JCN Newswire) - Accenture (NYSE: ACN) and NTT DOCOMO INC.
What does OPSVER stand for?
OPSVER stands for Operational Verification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Operating Strength
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit (car engine part)
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University (Goodwell, Oklahoma)
- Olympic Peninsula Sports Union (Bremerton, WA)
- Olympic Programme Support Unit (UK)
- Onboard Power Supply Unit (nuclear weapons)
- Operational Process and Support Unit (UK)
- Operational Suitability
- Operational Summary
- Office of Public Service Values and Ethics (Canada)
- Oregon Plan for Salmon and Watersheds
- Organizational Psychology
- Ounces Per Square Yard (fabrics)
- Országos Polgárõr Szövetség (Hungarian Civil Guard)
- Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Ocean Pout (FAO species name code )
- Ocean Power Technologies (UK & USA)
- Oceanside Photo and Telescope (Oceanside, CA)
- Off-Post Training (US Army)
- Office de Promotion du Tourisme Wallonie-Bruxelles (Sint-Gillis, Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Steve Hodgson, general manager of the PCA, said: "When choosing a member of the PCA, consumers can be certain that they have undergone "An expert assessor with a wealth of experience and technical knowledge has audited every member and checked the quality of work on site, carrying out comprehensive technical, financial and operational verification visits.
The Center offers extensive services, allowing customers and partners, including China Mobile Communications and Linkage Technology (Group), to conduct operational verification prior to deployment.
According to a report on the Army's prototype incinerator, released in April by the National Academy of Sciences, "although the Johnston Island facility did experience numerous problems during Operational Verification Testing, the [report's authors
Even an operational verification system, however, is no substitute for well-defined enforcement programs that are targeted to verifiable areas of noncompliance.
DSS automates operational verification of the control states and provides interface and connectivity testing as well as digital-RF connectivity debugging, allowing digital and RF teams to work concurrently.
To the extent possible, the company plans to perform preliminary verification using the 3D data for operational verification and installation adjustment work in its control programs that are currently performed using actual equipment, thereby compressing the time required for the complete set-up, from assembly to installation, of its manufacturing equipment.
Major tasks include: * Develop, furnish and install network device replacement solutions meeting all pertinent standards, including information assurance requirements * Conduct all applicable testing, including a System Operational Verification Test (SOVT) * Install new media interfaces and fiber optic patch cords; provide Unique Identification (UID) labeling; provide all necessary cabling changes * Develop a logistics concept and spare parts plan for the new network devices * Provide initial training and materials "ONE-NET is the Navy's overseas counterpart to the Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI), serving as a major communications enabler," said Carleton Jones, CEO of Multimax.