Acceptance of the HEO-2 system follows a highly successful operational utility evaluation and trial period during which live HEO-2 data was injected into user operational networks providing critical missile warning, missile defense, technical intelligence, and battlespace awareness data.
What does OUE stand for?
OUE stands for Operational Utility Evaluation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OUE
We have 7 other meanings of OUE in our Acronym Attic
- Open UNIX Development Kit
- Officer Undergraduate Degree Program
- Open University Degree Programme (UK)
- Oxford University Dramatic Society
- Over Under Down Yonder (band)
- Office of Undergraduate Education (various universities)
- Ohio University Eastern (St. Clairsville, Ohio)
- Ontario Underwater Explorers (scuba club; Ontario, Canada)
- Operational Use Evaluation (US DoD)
- Operational User Evaluation
- Organizations United for the Environment
- Overseas Union Enterprises, Ltd. (Singapore)
- Observatorio Urbano do Eixo Atlantico
- Ontario University Equestrian Association (Canada)
- Orange Unified Education Association (California)
- Oxford University European Affairs Society
- Osaka University Energy Club (Japan)
- Oxford University Exploration Club
- Osaka University of Economics and Law (Osaka, Japan)
- Ohio University Executive Leadership Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
This has led to the implementation of numerous types of user demonstrations that are executed in parallel with the development process, such as Early Operational Assessments (EOAs), Operational Assessments (OAs), and Operational Utility Evaluations (OUEs), which are all authorized under AFI 99-103.
Following the completion of a successful Operational Utility Evaluation (OUE) by the TSA at Orange County California's John Wayne Airport and further evaluation of a limited deployment by L-3 at Boston's Logan International Airport, the U.