The investment includes the construction of a new energy efficient freezer system, and operational upgrades designed to improve efficiencies throughout the existing 120,000 square-foot production and distribution facility.
What does OP-UP stand for?
OP-UP stands for Operational Upgrade (civil aviation)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OP-UP in our Acronym Attic
- Overhead Planning And Cost Effectiveness
- Office of Procurement and Material (US Navy)
- Osteogenic Protein-1
- One-Port Model with Atomic Computation
- Operational Amplifier
- Operations-Communications (US Navy)
- OPposite the EDitorial page (newspaper opinions/viewpoints)
- Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions Network
- Operational Situation
- Occlusal Plane and Sella Nasion
- Opere Citato (Latin: in the work cited)
- Other Procurement (Appropriation), Army/Navy/Air Force
- Operational Amplifier (electronics)
- Optical Amplification (telecommunications)
- Operator/Organizational Maintenance
- Operational Priority 1
- Option Package 1
- Osteogenic Protein 1
- Online Output Product Process
- Outpost 2 (computer game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ripman This major air transportation hub needed an aesthetic and operational upgrade.
Safety and operational upgrades include traffic collision avoidance systems, enhanced ground-proximity warning systems, cockpit voice records, flight data recorders, and terrain awareness and warning systems.
Besides the hatchery construction, PSE will be making physical and operational upgrades to its nearby sockeye "spawning beach.
We believe that Platts eWindow, by harnessing a widely-used and leading-edge technology, represents a significant operational upgrade to our current system.
The incremental capacity would be created through a combination of line looping, increased compression and other operational upgrades.
The store renewals are part of Mervyns' investment of several hundred million dollars through 2007-its largest investment in more than a decade-in-store operations and refurbishments, implementation of new state-of-the-art technology systems, supply-chain improvement and other operational upgrades.
The project is also part of Arcor's plan to reinvest its profits into operational upgrades.