Part III Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing covers basic MOS transistor operation and fabrication through to the design of complex integrated circuits such as high performance Op Amps, Operational Transconductance Amplifiers (OTA's) and Gm-C circuits.
What does OTA stand for?
OTA stands for Operational Transconductance Amplifier
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTA
We have 167 other meanings of OTA in our Acronym Attic
- Online Travel Agent
- Online Trust Alliance (Bellevue, WA)
- Ontario Telecommunications Association
- Ontario Tennis Association
- Open Test Architecture
- Open to Air (wound dressing)
- Open to All
- OpenTravel Alliance
- Operational Test Agency
- Operational Test Authority
- Operational Transconductor Amplifier
- Optical Telescope Assembly
- Optical Transition Amplitude
- Optical Trapping Applications
- Optical Tube Assembly (telescopes)
- Oracle Training Administrator/Administration
- Oracle Transport Agent
- Orascom Telecom Algerie (est; 1998; various locations)
- Orchard Training Area
- Ordered to Appear (legal courts)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This program covers a wide range of topics in modern integrated circuit design and related applications including: Electronic Design Automation (EDA), non-volatile memories, low-power design and power management, operational transconductance amplifiers, wireless systems, VLSI digital design, digital signal processors, oversampling A/D and D/A conversion, and pipelined A/D converters.
The MSSA-1 platform contains 24 operational transconductance amplifiers (OTAs), 12 buffer amplifiers, 33K configurable logic gates, 18K bytes of ROM and 6K bytes of SRAM.