This order, which exercises production option II under an existing contract, includes the production of 42 High Power Device Test Subsystems (HPDTS) and various Operational Test Program Sets (OTPS) as part of the Company's High Power ATE Offload to CASS (HPOC) system.
What does OTPS stand for?
OTPS stands for Operational Test Program Set
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OTPS
We have 4 other meanings of OTPS in our Acronym Attic
- Other Than Private Passenger (commercial insurance business)
- Ontario Teachers Pension Plan Board (Canada)
- Open Transport/Point-To-Point Protocol
- Office of Tax Policy Research (University of Michigan)
- Office of Terrorism Preparedness and Response
- One Time Programmable Read-Only Memory
- Outline Test Plan Resume Sheet
- On Target Performance Systems (Tallahassee, FL)
- One True Pairing
- One-Time Password Specification
- Operational Test Program Set/Site
- Other Than Personal Services (budgeting)
- Occupational Therapy and Physical Therapy
- Oregon Teen Pregnancy Task Force
- Operational Test Perspective View and Visualization
- Olympic Trials Qualifier
- Orthogonal Tetrahedral Quotient
- Out-Going Trunk Queuing
- Off Track Quarter Horse
- On-The-Quick-Halt (communications)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This order, which exercises an option under an existing contract, represents the full rate production requirements for 44 Operational Test Program Sets (OTPS) as part of the Company's High Power Offload to CASS (HPOC) system that tests essential avionics and electronics equipment for military aircraft, according to Michael F.