Such a trial would study the environmental performance, operational suitability and regulatory requirements of wireless charging technology for Electric Vehicles (EVs), and assess whether it could play a part specifically in the ongoing decarbonisation of London~s buses.
What does OPSUIT stand for?
OPSUIT stands for Operational Suitability
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Overseas Pakistanis Science & Technology City (Lahore, Pakistan)
- Operations Tempo
- Ontario Public School Teachers' Federation (Canada)
- Operating Strength
- Oil Pressure Sending Unit (car engine part)
- Oklahoma Panhandle State University (Goodwell, Oklahoma)
- Olympic Peninsula Sports Union (Bremerton, WA)
- Olympic Programme Support Unit (UK)
- Onboard Power Supply Unit (nuclear weapons)
- Operational Process and Support Unit (UK)
- Operational Summary
- Office of Public Service Values and Ethics (Canada)
- Operational Verification
- Oregon Plan for Salmon and Watersheds
- Organizational Psychology
- Ounces Per Square Yard (fabrics)
- Országos Polgárõr Szövetség (Hungarian Civil Guard)
- Occupied Palestinian Territory
- Ocean Pout (FAO species name code )
- Ocean Power Technologies (UK & USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While operational effectiveness addresses the degree of mission accomplishment in the intended environment, operational suitability addresses the degree to which a system can be satisfactorily placed in use, given reliability, availability, maintainability (RAM), supportability, and ownership cost, among other factors.
According to SureFire, its suppressors were selected based on test criteria such as: reliability, sound reduction, accuracy, point-of-impact shift, endurance/durability and operational suitability.
His third observation was that operational suitability of DoD systems is too low and needs to improve.
Operators are in the best position to determine what's operational suitability," Winter says.
These are questions the operational suitability analysts (OSA) of the 28th Test Squadron's newest division at Eglin AFB, Florida, ask members of test teams on a daily basis.
The International Civil Aviation Organization's (ICAO) strategic plan up to 2020 states operational suitability and cost-effectiveness as the decisive factors for the choice of a specific landing system.
This will be accomplished by providing a means for the conduct of engineering development, testing, and evaluation; monitoring production of and accepting the AEGIS Weapon System (AWS); integrating and testing combat systems equipment and computer programs; and evaluating operational suitability.