Both groups have access to Operational Stress Injury clinics, peer support, a 24/7 help line and pastoral services.
What does OSIC stand for?
OSIC stands for Operational Stress Injury Clinic
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSIC
We have 23 other meanings of OSIC in our Acronym Attic
- Ottawa Services Insurance Agency (Canada)
- Outstanding Student Instructor Awards
- Openscotland Information Age Framework (Scotland)
- Open Society Institute Assistance Foundation Armenia
- Open Skull Insert Brain
- Oceania Sport Information Centre (est. 1997; Fiji)
- Office of the Scottish Information Commissioner (UK)
- On Site Installation Coordinator (shipboard alteration installation team)
- One Stop Investment Centre (Nigeria)
- Open Software Innovation Center (Chengdu, China)
- Ordered Successive Interference Cancellation
- Outside in Company (Netherlands)
- Overseas Special Intention Company (exchange control structures)
- Ordered Successive Interference Cancellation - Decision Feedback Equalizer
- Ordered Successive Interference Cancellation - Minimum Mean Square Error
- Organize Segment Interact Add Collect Measure (customer relationship management)
- Open System Interconnection Control Protocol
- Open Systems Interconnection Communication Systems
- Orchard Sports Injury Classification System (sports medicine; Dr. John Orchard)
- Objective System Interface Drawing
Samples in periodicals archive:
An additional operational stress injury clinic was opened by Veterans Affairs Minister Greg Thompson in Ottawa.
A new Operational Stress Injury Clinic is to open in Fredericton.