Another special working position is equipped so that certain operational situations can be recorded and replayed as required.
What does OP-SIT stand for?
OP-SIT stands for Operational Situation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Operation Order
- Operations Planning And Control
- Overhead Planning And Cost Effectiveness
- Office of Procurement and Material (US Navy)
- Osteogenic Protein-1
- One-Port Model with Atomic Computation
- Operational Amplifier
- Operations-Communications (US Navy)
- OPposite the EDitorial page (newspaper opinions/viewpoints)
- Orthogonal Polynomials and Special Functions Network
- Occlusal Plane and Sella Nasion
- Operational Upgrade (civil aviation)
- Opere Citato (Latin: in the work cited)
- Other Procurement (Appropriation), Army/Navy/Air Force
- Operational Amplifier (electronics)
- Optical Amplification (telecommunications)
- Operator/Organizational Maintenance
- Operational Priority 1
- Option Package 1
- Osteogenic Protein 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
The current operational situation of the oil industry should be called the 'spring of development'," Qasemi said at the 4th Oil Industry's Research and Technology Festival on Sunday.
During the night, taking into account the operational situation in the area of forest fires, it was carried out the redistribution of forces and means for fire-fightingof the most dangerous parts and protection of settlements.
The Deputy Chairman said he has also directed that all resources deputed on registration will work on Sundays and other gazetted holidays till completion of ECP data entry project and till the operational situation reverts back to normal.
Deputy Chairman NADRA, Tariq Malik also instructed that all resources deputed on registration will work on Sundays and other gazette holidays, till completion of ECP Data Entry Project and till the operational situation reverts back to normal.
However, we should not discount the fact that the operational situation at the company's flagship mine remains very difficult, as the visibility of the production recovery in 2H11 and 2012 remains very low at this stage, and the company may reduce its production guidance of 8.
According to the statement, liquidity and operational situations at companies have been enhanced, which helped them appoint 72,561 new workers in public sector companies between 2005 and 2009.
The only way you can assess them is to put them in operational situations, which are subject to suitable risk assessments and the training of staff, all of which were undertaken before it went on the run.