Meanwhile, Concourse A, the world's first purpose-built A380 facility at Dubai International, will open once it has successfully completed all operational readiness tests.
What does ORT stand for?
ORT stands for Operational Readiness Test
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ORT
We have 69 other meanings of ORT in our Acronym Attic
- Obshchestvennoe Rossiiskoe Televidenie (Russian Public Television)
- Odor Recognition Test (National Association of Canine Scent Work)
- Off-Road Technology (vehicles)
- Ohana Reef Towers (Hawaii)
- Old Republic Title (real estate title insurance)
- Ongoing Reliability Test(ing)
- Open Road Tolling (electronic toll roadways)
- Operand Rename Table
- Operation Restore Trust
- Operation Room Technician (medical)
- Operational Readiness Training
- Operational Reliability Test
- Operational Requirements Tool
- Operationally Ready Time
- Opioid Replacement Therapy (medical procedure)
- Optical Relay Tube
- Optimized Reverse-Tree
- Oral Rehydration Therapy
- Orchestra Regionale Toscana (Italian: Tuscany Regional Orchestra; Tuscany, Italy)
- Organization for Educational Resources and Technological Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
It will open once it has successfully completed all operational readiness tests which is anticipated to occur during the first quarter of 2013.
Aboard the ship, ADEPT was connected to Operational Readiness Test System Tech Assist Remote Support (ORTSTARS).
MSP Team features: -- Professional Services: Will provide MSP's with requirements gathering, analysis and site survey, feasibility study, proof of concept and pilot, operational readiness tests and service launch.