At FAMS, Morris handled operational quality control and compliance, marketing and client services.
What does OQC stand for?
OQC stands for Operational Quality Control
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OQC
We have 7 other meanings of OQC in our Acronym Attic
- Overseas Qualifications Assessment Panel (Australian Institute of Radiography)
- Overview Quality Assessment Questionnaire
- Optical Quick Access Recorder
- Optical Quality Analysis System
- Oregon Quality Assurance in Teaching (high need schools)
- Old Quarry Branch Library (Austin, TX)
- Oklahoma Quality Beef Network
- Optical Quantum Best Print
- Online Quick Course (Desert Southwest Fitness, Inc.)
- Operation Quiet Comfort (est. 2004)
- Ophthalmic Qualification Committee (UK NHS)
- Optical Quality Control
- Outgoing Quality Control
- Ontario Quebec Club Grand Prix (Canada)
- Ontario Quebec Crown Victoria Organization (Canada)
- Odor Quality Discrimination
- On-Quality Delivery
- Objective Quality Evidence
- Optical and Quantum Electronics (journal)
- Oral Qualifying Examination (education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary servicer rating reflects CWCapital's experience as a longstanding CMBS primary servicer and its focus on operational quality control.