In January 2004, NSC's Operational Forces Interface Group (OFIG) implemented the Soldier Innovation Initiative to capture equipment modifications made by soldiers in the field and to identify new equipment made by soldiers from materials available to them while deployed.
What does OFIG stand for?
OFIG stands for Operational Forces Interface Group (US Army Natick Soldier Research Development and Engineering Center)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OFIG
- Ohio Foundation of Independent Colleges (Columbus, OH)
- Oils and Fats International Congress (conference; Oils and Fats International)
- Oregon Forest Industries Council
- OPEC Fund for International Development
- Optical Frequency Interval Divider
- Other Financial Institutions Department (est. 2001; Central Bank of Nigeria)
- Order Forms in Editorial (print media subscriptions)
- Engineering Officer Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Australia
- Ontario Federation of Indian Friendship Centres (Ontario, Canada)
- One Foot in the Grave
- Office Français de l'Immigration et de l'Intégration (French: French Office for Immigration and Integration)
- Organization for International Investment
- Oil Field Instrumentation Limited (India)
- Oil Filter
- Optical Filter
- Optical Filters Ltd.
- Oh Fudge, It's Monday (polite form)
- Open Fraud Intelligence Network
- Oracle Financial Invoice Number (tracking)
- Order Form in Navigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
I said to myself, 'This guy is freezing,'" said Cheney, the Operational Forces Interface Group (OFIG) team leader at the U.