The Chevron Future Leader Track Training consists of topics like decision analysis, operational excellence management systems and strategic planning.
What does OEMS stand for?
OEMS stands for Operational Excellence Management System (various organizations)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEMS
We have 8 other meanings of OEMS in our Acronym Attic
- One Europe More Nature
- One Electron Molecular Orbital
- Office of Environmental Monitoring and Prediction
- Operations Environmental Management Plan
- Oyster Environmental Monitoring Program (South Australian Research and Development Institute)
- Occupational and Environmental Medicine Residency (various schools)
- Office of Energy Markets and Reliability
- Odd-Even Merge Sort (algorithm)
- Office of Emergency Medical Services (Massachusetts government)
- Office of Emergency Services (various locations)
- Oracle Enterprise Messaging Service
- Order and Execution Management System
- Order Entry Management System
- Object Exchange Model Template
- Operational Emergency Management Team
- One-Electron Molecular Tight-Binding
- Old English Mastiff Trust Foundation (East Millstone, NJ)
- Office of Emergency Medical and Trauma Prevention (Washington)
- Ontario Education Number
- Ontario Environmental Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
He also will play a key role in the ongoing implementation of the company's Operational Excellence Management System, which is Chevron's approach to systematically manage safety, health, the environment, reliability and efficiency.