The other two Typhoon squadrons are 17 (Reserve) Squadron, which is the Operational Evaluation Unit (OEU), and 29 (Reserve) Squadron, which is the Operational Conversion Unit (OCU) The Typhoon took off on its first public flight in May 1994 at British Aerospace's Warton site in Lancashire.
What does OEU stand for?
OEU stands for Operational Evaluation Unit (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OEU
We have 1 other meaning of OEU in our Acronym Attic
- On Est Tous Responsables (French: We Are All Responsible)
- Odd-Even Transposition Sort
- Office of Emergency Telecommunications Services (New Jersey)
- Ohio Educational Television Stations
- Order Entry Tracking System (software)
- Ocean Education Technology and Sciences Partnership (US Regional Ocean Economic Development Initiative)
- Oklahoma Educational Technology Trust
- Otago Excursion Train Trust (est. 1978; New Zealand)
- Ocala Electric Utility
- Operation Eyesight Universal (est. 1963; Canada)
- Overall Equipment Utilization
- Overhead Electronics Unit (aviation)
- Oregon Electric Utility Company
- Organising for EU (European Union) Enlargement
- Ohio Electric Utility Institute (Columbus, OH)
- Oakdale Emory United Methodist Church (Olney, MD)
- Operating Environment Update Release
- Office of Employment and Unemployment Statistics (US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Ocean Ecology: Understanding and Vision and Research
- Observer Eye View
Samples in periodicals archive:
The tests, which were conducted by the RAF's Fast Jet and Weapons Operational Evaluation Unit, marked the first successful demonstration of air-to-ground weapons receiving updated target coordinates after release.
The Eurofighter Typhoon underwent trials with the Meteor on 15 December at the Typhoon operational Evaluation Unit based at RAF Coningsby.