Within seconds, everyone in the operational command center watches--on a 110-inch plasma screen--the near-realtime video of the enemy hastily tossing a mortar tube into the back of a pickup truck.
What does OPCOMCTR stand for?
OPCOMCTR stands for Operational Command Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Ohio Power Company
- Onondaga Pottery Company (Syracuse, NY)
- Operating Company
- Operational Command (Netherlands)
- Organ Pump Committee of Oberlin (Oberlin College; Ohio)
- Over Pressure Cut Off (valve)
- Operational Code
- Operations Code
- Operational Command
- Operator Communication Manager
- Operations Communications
- Operating Condition
- Operation Control
- Operational Control
- Operational Control Center
- Operations Control Center
- Ongoing Process Control Plan
- Ontario Progressive Conservative Party (Ontario, Canada)
- Organization for the Protection of Consumers and Producers (Iran)
- Optical Parametric Chirped-Pulse Amplification
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the exhibitors, the National Imagery and Mapping Agency (NIMA) will feature a fully operational command center used to support national security events like the Super Bowl and the Salt Lake City Olympics.
Park Police needed capability to get robust, data intensive communications in and out of the incident, including to and from an on-site operational command center.
Quintron stays ahead of changing trends by perfecting high technology communication systems for operational command centers.
Security monitoring will take place on a 24/7 basis from two Operational Command Centers at each end of the pipeline, in addition to the Siemens Central Monitoring Station in Dallas, Texas.
It includes host server administrators, an environment manager, operational command center, event logging module and task manager, as well as Windows-based client software to configure and monitor the product.