The Soldiers of 2-263 completed an extremely successful 400-day mission under Operation Noble Eagle as the execution force for National Capital Region-Integrated Air Defense System in Washington, D.
What does ONE stand for?
ONE stands for Operation Noble Eagle
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ONE
We have 89 other meanings of ONE in our Acronym Attic
- Office of National Estimates (National Intelligence Council)
- Office of Nuclear Energy
- One Nation Earth
- One Network for Everyone
- One pulmonary Artery (or hypoplasia), Neoplasm, Embolism
- Online Networking for the Environment
- Open Net Environment (Sun)
- Open Network Environment (Netscape)
- Open Network Expansion
- Operation Nest Egg
- Optical Network Element (NEC)
- Optimized Network Evolution (Siemans/Stromberg-Carlson)
- Orchestra New England (New Haven, CT)
- Organic & Natural Enterprise Group (Australia)
- Organization of the NorthEast (Chicago, Illinois)
- Ossific Nucleus Eccentricity
- Other Network Entities
- Out-of-Nest Episodes (psychology)
- Ozarks New Energy (Springfield, MO)
- OCONUS Navy Enterprise Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ridge Panel 1:9/11 and Operation Noble Eagle Panel Chair: Dr.
Central Command Forward; Operation Provide Comfort in Turkey as Commander of the 54th Fighter Squadron; and Operation Noble Eagle as the 33rd Fighter Wing Commander.
Since Operation Noble Eagle, the demand for land capabilities has required the nation to employ the reserve components (RC) as an operational force, a role for which the RC was neither designed nor resourced.
In Operation Noble Eagle, shortly after 11 September 2001, the battalion deployed the 7th Chemical Company from its home station of Fort Polk, Louisiana, to Washington, D.
Senior Airmen Brown, Schultz, and Markey were preparing aircraft 76-1604 for launch in support of a crucial Operation NOBLE EAGLE (ONE) mission.
Spreading their wings over America following 9/11, Airmen of Operation Noble Eagle continue to protect our nation's air corridors and maritime approaches.
We've flown (the F-22A) in Operation Noble Eagle missions over the Capital and the East Coast.