Vincent's Hospital Foundation, the Birmingham Regional Chamber of Commerce, Operation New Birmingham, and the Alabama Business Charitable Trust Fund.
What does ONB stand for?
ONB stands for Operation New Birmingham (Alabama)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ONB
We have 22 other meanings of ONB in our Acronym Attic
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Ocean Networks Branch
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austria)
- Old National Bancorp
- On Blocks (aircraft arrived at parking position)
- On Board (philately; Zeppelin mail designation)
- One Night Band
- Onset of Nucleate Boiling
- Opéra National de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux National Opera; Bordeaux, France)
- Opera Nazionale Balilla (Italian: National Opera Balilla; youth organization)
- Optimal Normal Basis
- Order of New Brunswick
- Ordine Nazionale Dei Biologi (Italian: National Order of Biologists)
- Oren Nayar Blinn (form of shading used in 3D graphics)
- Orienteering New Brunswick
- Orthonormal Basis (mathematics)
- Our Neighbor Barry (band)
- Overnight Bin
- Österreichische Nationalbibliothek (Austria)
- Orchestre National Bordeaux Aquitaine (French: Bordeaux Aquitaine National Orchestra)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A member of the company's internal Quality Council, she is also a member of the Public Affairs Research Council of Alabama (PARCA) Roundtable and the Operation New Birmingham Marketing Advisory Committee, as well as of the Public Relations Society of America and International Association of Business Communicators.
deFuniak is a very active leader in civic and community affairs, currently serving on the boards of the American Heart Association, Metropolitan Development Board, Operation New Birmingham, Alabama Symphony, YMCA, Oak Hill Cemetery, Cultural Arts Alliance, UAB Research Foundation, Metropolitan Arts Center, Birmingham Kiwanis Club and UAB Leadership Council.
He is chairman of Operation New Birmingham and the United Way of Central Alabama's 1999 Corporate Campaign.
He serves on the boards of Operation New Birmingham, the St.
He is involved in various community organizations and has served on the boards of the Boy Scouts of America, the Metropolitan Development Board and Operation New Birmingham.