Operation Inasmuch, a bi-annual interdenominational event, organizes projects to aid low-income residents.
What does OIAM stand for?
OIAM stands for Operation Inasmuch (church mission)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OIAM
- Office of Information for the Armed Forces
- Office of Integrated Analysis and Forecasting (DOE, EIA)
- Orange Island Arts Foundation (Florida)
- Ottawa International Animation Festival (Canada)
- OCEG (Open Compliance and Ethics Group) Internal Audit Guide
- Osterreichische Industrieholding AG (German: Austrian Privatization Agency)
- Österreichische Industrieholding AG
- Office of the Independent Adjudicator for Higher Education (UK)
- Office for International Affairs and Human Rights (Lutheran World Federation)
- One in A Million
- Old Ironsides Across the Nation (US educational outreach program)
- Office of International Agricultural Programs (various schools)
- Office of Investigative Agency Policies (US DOJ)
- Oklahoma Infants Assistance Program (University of Oklahoma)
- Olympus Imported Auto Parts (est. 1977; Alexandria, VA)
- Open Item Accounts Receivable (Sprint)
- Office of Institutional Assessment, Research, and Testing
- Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology (Canada)
- Office of Integrated Access and Support (Maine Department of Health and Human Services)
- Office of International and Area Studies
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Saturday, May 2, Lutherans statewide will participate in a community service blitz day called Operation Inasmuch.