Core Console can even determine whether a workstation's operating system power management settings are enabled, with the option to have Power Save disable and override these settings.
What does OSPM stand for?
OSPM stands for Operating System Power Management (computing)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSPM
We have 2 other meanings of OSPM in our Acronym Attic
- Office of State Planning (North Carolina)
- Oliver Springs Public Library (Oliver Springs, TN)
- Omega Sektor Professional League (online gaming; UK)
- Overall Sound Pressure Level
- Oxford Student Publications Ltd. (independent publishing house; UK)
- Obra Social Para La Actividad Docente (Spanish: Welfare for the Teaching Profession; Argentina)
- Office of Student Programs Leadership Development (San Francisco State University; San Francisco, CA)
- Occupational Skills Profiles Model
- On-Site Performance Manager
- Onsite Property Manager (software)
- Operational Street Pollution Model
- OS-directed Power Management
- Ohio Society of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Office Sports Programming Network
- Online School of Pastoral Nurture (ministry resource; Jack W. Hayford School of Pastoral Nurture)
- Open Service Provider Network (DynamicCity)
- Open Source Portal Network
- Odborovy Svaz Pracovniku Obchodu (Czech: Union of Trade)
- Office of Satellite and Product Operations (National Environmental Satellite Data and Information Service)
- Oklahoma Sheriff and Peace Officers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
APM (Advanced Power Management), A software interface, defined by Microsoft and Intel, between hardware-specific power management software and an operating system power management driver.