Offering a library of more than 500 interactive cards, personalized videos and customized messages, Pinnatta uses the latest smartphone and operating system capabilities where recipients can touch, rub, shake, swipe, pinch, or blow on their phones in order to experience the message instead of just reading it.
What does OSC stand for?
OSC stands for Operating System Capabilities (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of OSC
We have 356 other meanings of OSC in our Acronym Attic
- Open Set Condition (mathematics)
- Open Source Community (computing)
- Open Source Creativity
- Open Source Culture (software)
- Open Source Curriculum (computing resource)
- Open Space Conservation (zoning; various locations)
- Open Space Cooling System
- Open Space Council (various locations)
- Open Star Clusters (astronomy)
- OpenSound Control
- Operating System Chooser
- Operating System Component
- Operation Safe Commerce
- Operation Second Chance (Clarksburg, MD)
- Operation Summary Console
- Operation Support Center (Schaumburg, IL)
- Operational Site Certification
- Operational Status Check (readiness test step, especially used for voting systems hardware)
- Operational Support Command (US DoD)
- Operations Section Chief
Samples in periodicals archive:
Offering a library of more than 500 interactive cards, personalized videos and customized messages, Pinnatta is the only app that uses the latest smartphone and operating system capabilities where recipients can touch, rub, shake, swipe, pinch, or blow on their phones in order to experience the message instead of just reading it.
CA Mainframe Software Stack - adds 84 new or refreshed products, including 14 new product families, bringing the total number of products that leverage CA MSM and IBM hardware and operating system capabilities to enhance platform serviceability to 234.
broad, direct access to operating system capabilities
Windows Server 2003 Service Pack 1 offers enhanced security by locking down a number of operating system capabilities, helping further protect service providers from the threat of potential viruses and malicious code.
2 extends support to leading Linux platforms, enabling continuous event monitoring in the same fashion as Active Reasoning's operating system capabilities on Windows 2000/2003, NT, Solaris, AIX, HP-UX, and OS/400.
For over ten years, Redstone has relied on SGI platforms for their real-time operating system capabilities, robust multi-processor shared architecture, and extensive graphics for producing high resolution sensor scenes within critical time constraints.
Multiple operating system capabilities for HP Integrity servers are strengthened by the availability of additional HP OpenVMS products.