Authors proposed a new operating speed model in which the geometric features of the previous and oncoming alignment were explicitly considered.
What does OSM stand for?
OSM stands for Operating Speed Model
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OSM
We have 176 other meanings of OSM in our Acronym Attic
- On Screen Menu
- On Site Management (various locations)
- Oncostatin M
- One Saturday Morning (TV program)
- One Square Meal (Brand)
- Ons Soort Mensen (Dutch: people like us; opposite of VN)
- Open Source Matters
- Open Street Map
- Open Study Model (Honda)
- Openstreetmap (free editable online world map)
- Operating System Manual
- Operating System Service Module
- Operating Systems and Middleware (computing)
- Operational Satcom Manager
- Operational Service Medal (UK)
- Operations Support Manager
- Operations Support Medical
- Optical Selector Mechanism
- Optical Service Manager (Lucent)
- Optical Service Module (Cisco Systems)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operating speed model It was documented that driver behavior was conditioned by the road features such as vertical and horizontal alignment, radius curve, sight distance with a noticeable disparity between design and operating speeds and consequently with an increase of the hazard.
9) The validation procedure for the operating speed model on a tangent with a length greater than 500 m involved 12 study sites, 8 of which were on S.