Borden Chemicals and Plastics Operating Limited Partnership announced that the U.
What does OLP stand for?
OLP stands for Operating Limited Partnership
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OLP
We have 95 other meanings of OLP in our Acronym Attic
- One Legged Pimp (rapper)
- One Liberty Plaza (building; various locations)
- Online Land Planning (Redondo Beach, California)
- Online Learning Program (various organizations)
- Online Payment
- Ontario Liberal Party
- Ontario Libertarian Party
- Ontology Learning and Population
- Open Licence Programme (Microsoft UK)
- Open License Program
- Optical Line Pair
- Optical Link Processor
- Oral Language Presentation
- Oral Lichen Planus (inflammatory disease)
- Ordinal Linguistic Personification (form of synesthesia)
- Ordinary Language Philosophy
- Organisation de Libération de la Palestine (French: Palestine Liberation Organization)
- Organizacion para la Liberacion de Palestina (Spanish: Palestine Liberation Organization)
- Organization of Legal Professionals (Palm Desert, CA)
- Origin-Labelled Product
Samples in periodicals archive:
ERP Operating Limited Partnership is approximately 80 percent owned by general partner Equity Residential Properties Trust (NYSE: EQR).
EOP Operating Limited Partnership is a Delaware limited partnership through which Equity Office conducts substantially all of its business and owns, either directly or indirectly through subsidiaries, substantially all of its assets.
EOP Operating Limited Partnership indicated that it has received consents and tendered Notes in respect of approximately 96.
Following discussions with "The Ad Hoc Committee of Unsecured Noteholders of Equity Office Properties Trust," EOP Operating Limited Partnership has amended further the terms of the tender offers to provide that the "total consideration," as defined in EOP Operating Limited Partnership's Offer to Purchase and Consent Solicitation Statement dated December 26, 2006 (the "Offer to Purchase"), for each of the 7.
The Ad Hoc Committee was formed in opposition to the tender offer and consent solicitation announced on December 26, 2006 by EOP's subsidiary, EOP Operating Limited Partnership.
EOP Operating Limited Partnership indicated that it has extended the consent payment deadline for the tender offers and consent solicitations for the Notes issued under the 1997 Indenture and the Notes issued under the 2000 Indenture and, as a result, holders of such Notes who wish to receive the total consideration offered pursuant to the tender offers for such Notes must now validly tender and not validly withdraw their Notes on or prior to 5:00 p.
EOP Operating Limited Partnership indicated that pricing for the other Notes pursuant to the tender offers and consent solicitations, as previously amended, remained unchanged.