TMK IPSCO, the American Division of global pipe manufacturer TMK, will reduce the number of operating hours used to produce welded pipe at its Blytheville, AR, Camanche, IA and Wilder, KY plants.
What does OPHRS stand for?
OPHRS stands for Operating Hours
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Oklahoma Pharmacists Helping Pharmacists (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Otsego Public Health Partnership (New York)
- Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response
- Office des Personnes Handicapées du Québec
- Office of Public Health Research (US CDC)
- Old Phrygian (linguistics)
- Olympic Project for Human Rights
- Open Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
- Operating Hour
- Ontario Physician Human Resources Data Centre (Canada)
- Oak Park High School (USA)
- Office of Public Health and Science
- Orchard Park High School (Orchard Park, New York, USA)
- Oregon Public Health Services (Oregon Department of Human Services)
- Osbourn Park High School (Virginia)
- Ouachita Parish High School (Monroe, LA)
- Office for Prevention and Health Services Assessment (USAF)
- Organization of Public Health Students and Alumni (Stony Brook University; Stony Brook, NY)
- Outpost Harry Survivors Association (Korean War combat veterans)
- Optimization and Population Health Support Center
Samples in periodicals archive:
Return by 1 pcs Full Container Reach Stacker Kalmar DRF450 brand-70S5XS, built in 2008, operating hours per 12.
Residents hoping to make the most of Eid Al Adha in an environment-friendly manner are in luck with Dubai's Roads and Transport Authority extending the operating hours of its services.
As of 22 April the carrier stopped accepting bookings on all flights after 2 May 2009 affected by the change in operating hours at the airport.
GLENDALE -- A plan being considered by plaintiffs and the embattled owners of Grand View Memorial Park may lead to extended operating hours and limited maintenance at the troubled cemetery, attorneys close to the case said.
These machines generally will accrue very high operating hours (2,500 to 4,000 hours per year).
Semiannual PMCS must be performed every six months, every 150 vehicle operating hours, of every 1,500 miles (2,400 kilometers), whichever comes first.
The revised policy contains other modifications to reflect the recent changes to the operating hours of the online Fedwire Funds Service, and to clarify, update, or remove items that have become outdated.