These special operating hours give racing enthusiasts and general thrill-seekers alike the chance to enjoy some quality time out on the karting track as the Kingdom celebrates and ushers in the new calendar year.
What does OPHR stand for?
OPHR stands for Operating Hour
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OPHR
We have 1 other meaning of OPHR in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Public Health Preparedness
- Ohio Professional Housing Provider (certification)
- Oklahoma Pharmacists Helping Pharmacists (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Otsego Public Health Partnership (New York)
- Office of Public Health Preparedness and Response
- Office des Personnes Handicapées du Québec
- Office of Public Health Research (US CDC)
- Old Phrygian (linguistics)
- Olympic Project for Human Rights
- Open Paraesophageal Hernia Repair
- Ontario Physician Human Resources Data Centre (Canada)
- Operating Hours
- Oak Park High School (USA)
- Office of Public Health and Science
- Orchard Park High School (Orchard Park, New York, USA)
- Oregon Public Health Services (Oregon Department of Human Services)
- Osbourn Park High School (Virginia)
- Ouachita Parish High School (Monroe, LA)
- Office for Prevention and Health Services Assessment (USAF)
- Organization of Public Health Students and Alumni (Stony Brook University; Stony Brook, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- LPP Combustion, LLC's revolutionary technology for vaporizing a wide variety of liquid fuels into a natural gas-equivalent LPP Gas(TM) reached a major milestone of 1000 operating hours on a commercial combustion turbine that is generating electricity while connected to the local utility grid.
Home Based Owner\Operator Business with Low Overhead General, Termite Control, Lawn Care, and GHP Maintenance Commercial and Residential Accounts within 25 Miles of Town Operating Hours Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm Non-Compete Agreement available for 30 Miles and 5 Years 800 Gallon F-450 Diesel Truck Twin 225 Gallon Set-Ups for any Flatbed Trucks 1997 Ford F-150 4 wheel Drive (used for Sales Calls) 1994 Ranger with Small Pump Tank.
Semiannual PMCS must be performed every six months, every 150 vehicle operating hours, of every 1,500 miles (2,400 kilometers), whichever comes first.
The revised policy contains other modifications to reflect the recent changes to the operating hours of the online Fedwire Funds Service, and to clarify, update, or remove items that have become outdated.
To calculate savings, users input data on the material to be used, shot size, cycle time, clamp tonnage, throughput rate, and annual operating hours.
For operating hours and information on the day you plan to visit, call Knott's Information at (714) 220-5200, or visit us online at http://www.
For instance, a machine that uses 10 gallons of fuel per hour over 10,000 operating hours at a cost of $2 per gallon consumes $200,000 in fuel in its lifetime, or 50 percent of the machine's purchase price in the case of a $400,000 scrap handler.