PARIS, June 1, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Main financial objectives for 2015: - Underlying earnings per share CAGR of 10% - Cumulative Euro 24 billion of Group operating Free Cash Flows from 2011 to 2015, of which Euro 11 billion in Life & Savings - 15% adjusted return on equity in 2015 - 25% debt gearing by 2015 - Euro 1.
What does OFCF stand for?
OFCF stands for Operating Free Cash Flow
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OFCF
We have 5 other meanings of OFCF in our Acronym Attic
- Office for Computational Design (software development; Schoenerwissen)
- Ontario Fishing Club of the Deaf (Stouffville, Ontario, Canada)
- Optionally Fully Convertible Debenture (finance; India)
- Oscillating Field Current Drive
- Orthogonal Frequency Code-Division Multiplexing
- Observatoire Français des Conjonctures Economiques (France)
- Optic Flow Constraint Equation (vision)
- Overseas Filipino Civil Engineers Association (United Arab Emirates)
- Ohio Federation Council for Exceptional Children
- Ohio Family & Children First (Columbus, OH)
- Overseas Farmers' Cooperative Federation
- Overseas Fishery Cooperation Foundation (est. 1973; Japan)
- Optical Frequency Comb Generator
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Older Family Carers Initiative (UK)
- Open-Field Calibration Image (medical imaging)
- Optical Fiber Components, Inc. (various locations)
- Organisation Française de la Coopération Internationale (French: French Organization for International Cooperation)
- Owner Furnished Contractor Installed
- Ontario Fuel Cell Innovation Program (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The company raised its full year 2011 EBITDA margin guidance to above 45 percent and its operating free cash flow margin outlook to the high teens.
Johnson, said: "The third quarter is expected to show substantial improvement in margins, a more than 40% increase in marketing investments and exceptionally strong operating free cash flow of around $425 million, up more than 80% from a year ago".
In 2013, we expect our operating free cash flow to grow by double digits.
0 million related to investments in Belarus and in the Republic of Serbia 2009 outlook for operating free cash flow of EUR 1.
Financial Highlights For the Three For the Nine Months Ended Months Ended $ in thousands - unaudited September 30, September 30, 2006 2005 2006 2005 Revenue $24,875 $23,146 $70,860 $64,680 Operating Income $2,493 $823 $7,514 $7,892 Net Income $1,843 $1,551 $4,938 $23,143 Net Cash Flow Provided by Operating Activities $5,757 $7,159 $15,830 $16,155 Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA* $6,290 $3,544 $18,565 $15,074 Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA - Ex Restructuring Charges and One- time Charges** $6,741 $4,581 $19,204 $16,111 Non-GAAP Operating Free Cash Flow *** $4,438 $5,261 $12,629 $12,462 * Non-GAAP Adjusted EBITDA is reconciled to GAAP net income in the section entitled "About Non-GAAP Financial Measures" below.
3% of revenue, including $15 million for 3G spectrum in DRC * Operating Free Cash Flow of $252 million (21.
0 million related to investments in Belarus and in the Republic of Serbia - 2009 outlook for operating free cash flow of EUR 1.