cPort Federal Credit Union (Portland, ME) -- 1st United Services Credit Union (Pleasanton, CA) -- First Community of Credit Union of Houston (Houston, Texas) -- Operating Engineers Federal Credit Union (Livermore, CA) -- Tapco Credit Union (Tacoma, WA) -- ILWU FSC Federal Credit Union (Oakland, CA) Robert Broadwell, PMSC's Executive Vice President, reported that five of these clients will be upgraded from Digital Insight's platform.
What does OEFCU stand for?
OEFCU stands for Operating Engineers Federal Credit Union (Livermore, CA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEFCU
- Original Electronic Format (document format)
- Oxford Economic Forecasting
- Oxygen Extraction Fraction
- Operation Enduring Freedom-Trans Sahara
- Operation Enduring Freedom and Noble Eagle (US Army)
- Outlook Express Freebie Backup
- Oadby Evangelical Free Church (Leicester, UK)
- Okotoks Evangelical Free Church (Okotoks, AB, Canada)
- Olympic Evangelical Free Church (Poulsbo, WA)
- Ontario Electricity Finance Corporation (Canada)
- Oregon Employees Federal Credit Union
- Orbiter Electric Field Detector
- Oriental Express Frozen Foods (UK)
- Osaka European Film Festival
- Ohio Ecological Food and Farm Association
- Organic Essentials for Life
- Outlook Express Folder Replacer
- Observatorio Europeo de Fenómenos Racistas Y Xenófobos (Spanish)
- Osterreichische Forschungsstiftung fur Entwicklungshilfe (German: Austrian Research Foundation for Development)
- Oberrheinische Eisenbahn-Gesellschaft (German Railroad Company)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integrated Media Management[R] (IMM), a document output management and automation technology provider, announced today that Operating Engineers Federal Credit Union (OEFCU) has selected its FormSpeed workflow product.
based Operating Engineers Federal Credit Union (OEFCU) is utilizing the functionality of its TotaleChecks product in conjunction with branch item capture to clear all "on-us" checks in-house, saving thousands of dollars annually in operating costs.