The ColdFire VL RISC architecture consists of a two-stage Instruction Fetch Pipeline, a two-stage Operand Execution Pipeline and a FIFO (first in, first out) instruction buffer to decouple the two pipelines.
What does OEP stand for?
OEP stands for Operand Execution Pipeline
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OEP
We have 93 other meanings of OEP in our Acronym Attic
- Office of External Programs
- Office of Patents (various locations)
- Officer Education Program (various schools)
- Officer Exchange Program
- Offline Explorer Pro (software)
- Oil Extraction Process
- Oil of Evening Primrose (dietary supplement)
- Omission Evoked Potential
- Open Encyclopedia Project
- Open Enrollment Period (US Medicare)
- Operational Evolution Plan
- Operational Excellence Program (various organizations)
- Optimisation par Essaim Particulaire (French: Particle Swarm Optimization)
- Optimised Effective Potential
- Opto-Electronic Plethysmography
- Optometric Extension Program
- Oracle Event Processing (software)
- Order of Emmaus Pilgrims (United Church of Christ)
- Organisational Effectiveness Profiling (software)
- Organizational Execution Plan
Samples in periodicals archive:
The V1 core leverages the 2-stage instruction fetch pipeline and 2-stage operand execution pipeline featured in the V2 ColdFire microarchitecture.
Integrated as a computation unit in the operand execution pipeline, the MAC unit implements a three-stage arithmetic pipeline with a sustained instruction issue rate of one MAC per cycle for 16 x 16 operations.