The tranSMART Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides a global, open-source knowledge management platform for scientists to more easily share pre-competitive translational research data, and BT today announced that BT will join the tranSMART Foundation.
What does OSKM stand for?
OSKM stands for Open-Source Knowledge Management
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Osaka Shochiku Kagekidan (Japan)
- Osaka Shosen Kaisha (Japanese shipping line)
- Oslo Seilflyklubb (Norwegian: Oslo Gliding Club)
- Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen (Seattle, WA architectual firm)
- Orkney Sea Kayaking Association (UK)
- Orpington Shotokan Karate Club (UK)
- Objektiv Struktureret Klinisk Eksamen (Danish: Objective Structured Clinical Examination)
- Országos Scleroderma Közhasznú Egyesület (Hungarian Scleroderma Organisation)
- Optimized Sparse Kernel Interface
- Oil Only Spill Kit in Wall Cabinet
- Object Source Lighting (painting)
- Observed Safe Level
- Oceanographic Systems Laboratory
- Off Scale Low (NASA)
- Office of Service Learning (various locations)
- Office of Space Launch (National Reconnaissance Office)
- Office of Student Life
- Officer of the Order of St. Lazarus
- Offshore Systems Ltd. (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
tranSMART is an open-source knowledge management platform for translational science data sets, which incorporates high-dimensional data generated by omics experiments.