” Members of the open-source intelligence community like to point out the work of Shannen Rossmiller, a municipal judge in Conrad, Mont.
What does OSINT stand for?
OSINT stands for Open-Source Intelligence
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, Strategy and International Management (University of Texas at Dallas; Richardson, TX)
- Open and Scalable Intelligent Meter for Advanced Home Service
- Oh Shoot It's Monday Again
- Orissa Sponge Iron Manufacturers' Association (India)
- Ocean Status Information System
- Organismo Supervisor de la Inversión en Energía y Mineria (energy regulatory commission; Lima, Peru)
- Open Systems Interconnection Network
- Oh Shoot It's Not Friday (polite form)
- Open Source Information
- Open Systems Interconnection Network Layer Control Protocol
- Oh Shoot I Never Thought of That (polite form)
- Office of Sponsored International Programs (Office of the Vice President for Research; University of Alabama at Birmingham; Birmingham, AL)
- Ohio Statewide Imagery Program
- Open Sip (session initiation protocol)
- Open Source Integrated Portfolio
- Operational Safety Improvement Program
- Operational Suitability Improvement Program (aviation)
- Oregon Supplemental Income Program Medical (health care)
- Osaka School of International Public Policy
- Overwatch Standard Issue Pulse Rifle (gaming, Half-Life 2)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com, a new Web site that is designed to provide open-source intelligence and information for enterprise IT organizations.
Bulletin News, LLC, a leading provider of customized news and open-source intelligence for top-level corporate and government decision makers, today announced that it has hired Nick Tabbal as Vice President of Analytics.