1 release, COMMAND Administrator and COMMAND View will integrate with Hewlett Packard's Fault Management Platform (FMP) in the OpenView Element Management Framework (OEMF).
What does OEMF stand for?
OEMF stands for OpenView Element Management Framework (Clearnet)
This definition appears rarely
We have 2 other meanings of OEMF in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Energy Management and Conservation (Colorado Governor's Office)
- Old English Mastiff Club (England, UK)
- Online European Mahjong Championship (est. 2007)
- Ontario East Municipal Conference (Canada)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer CAGE
- Original Equipment Manufacturer CAGE Code
- Old English Mastiff Club Deutschland (Germany)
- Office of Executive and Management Development (a component of OPM)
- Office of Environmental Measurement and Evaluation (US EPA)
- Old English Made Easy (project)
- Oklahoma Eight-Man Football Coaches Association
- Office of Emergency Management and Homeland Security (US)
- Occidental Energy Marketing Inc. (Los Angeles, CA)
- Original Equipment Manufacturers Institute
- Outreach and Engagement Measurement Instrument (various schools)
- Original Equipment Manufacturer Identification
- Open Events Markup Language
- Offshore Energy Minerals Management
- Opto-Electronic Millimeter-Wave Monolithic Integrated Circuit
- One Europe More Nature
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new HP OpenView Communications/Service Assurance solutions -- as well as the HP OpenView Element Management Framework (OEMF) and integrated third-party applications -- will be demonstrated at HP's booth (No.
Demonstrations of HP OpenView Element Management Framework will take place at the show in booth No.