The technology found in the NMO is used in the OpenView Distributed Management Platform Version 4.
What does OVDM stand for?
OVDM stands for OpenView Distributed Management (HP)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OVDM
- Ohio Valley Development Council (Home Builders Association; Ohio)
- Ojai Valley Dharma Center (Ojai, CA)
- Ohio Valley Dwarf Car Association
- Officier Van Dienst Geneeskundig (Dutch: Officer of Medical Service)
- Ohio Valley Dairy Goat Association
- Open Video Digital Library (School of Information and Library Science; University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Open Video Digital Library Toolkit (University of Texas at Austin)
- Object and Version Data Model
- office visit diabetic management
- Oskar Van Der Mark
- Ohio Valley Dog Owners, Inc. (Ohio)
- Officier Van Dienst Politie (Dutch police department)
- Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (US IRS)
- Operatore Virtuale di Rete (Italian: Virtual Network Operator)
- Optical Verifier Distance Reflectometer
- Overflow Flag for the Destination Accumulator (A or B)
- Obnovljivih Virov Energije (Slovenian: Renewable Energy Sources)
- Observatoire de la Vie Étudiante (French: Student Life Observatory)
- Observatoire du Véhicule d'Entreprise (French: Corporate Vehicle Observatory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The HP OpenView Distributed Management (DM) platform is the leading environment for building TMN solutions.
0, for faster application development, and a more reliable and robust HP OpenView Distributed Management (DM) 4.