e-Security's five-star industry-rated Open e-Security Platform architecture, consisting of e-Sentinel and e-Wizard, correlate security events as they occur from multi-vendor security software and other devices.
What does OeSP stand for?
OeSP stands for Open e-Security Platform (e-Security, Inc.)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OeSP
We have 2 other meanings of OeSP in our Acronym Attic
- Occupational and Environmental Safety Office (Duke University)
- Ordnance Environmental Support Office
- Organisatievoor Economische Samenwerkingen Ontwikkeling (Dutch: Organization for Economic Cooperation & Development)
- Organizational Effectiveness Staff Officer
- Organizational Effectiveness Staff Officer Course
- Order Entry Service Order Tracking System
- Office of Employment Support Programs (US SSA)
- Office of Engineering Student Programs (Case Western University; Cleveland, OH)
- Office of Evaluation and Strategic Planning (UN)
- Ontario Electricity Support Program (Ontario, Canada)
- Opto-Electronic Stacked Processor (project)
- Organización Ecologista de la Sierra de Petatlán (Spanish: Environmentalist Organization of the Sierra de Petatlan; Sierra de Petatlan, Mexico)
- Office of Ethical Standards and Public Accountability (Philippines)
- Orange Education Support Professionals Association
- Order of the Eastern Star Prince Hall Affilated
- Office of Economic and Statistical Research
- Office of Education and Scholarly Resources (Columbia University; New York)
- Office Equipment Support Section
- Office of E-Health Standards & Services (US Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
- Office of Emergency Shelter and Services (Philadelphia, PA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
the leading provider of Real Time Threat Management today announced the release of the Open e-Security Platform version 3.
based e-Security, said the integration will enable all intrusion alerts from these products to be incorporated "out of the box" with the Open e-Security Platform (OeSP) for centralized security monitoring.
The Open e-Security Platform is robust enough to manage all existing security point products on the market as well as flexible in its architecture to encompass emerging technologies," said e-Security's Chief Technology Officer Alan Buffington, the former CIO at Fidelity Investments.