LONDON, March 9 /PRNewswire/ -- InforSense Ltd, the leader in Open Discovery Workflow(TM) informatics platforms, today announces the establishment of the Open Workflow Partner Network for scientific and business informatics.
What does OWPN stand for?
OWPN stands for Open Workflow Partner Network
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ohio Water Pollution Control Board
- Operating with the Presence of Drugs (Michigan)
- Office of Waste Programs Enforcement
- One-Way Propagation Factor
- Oversize Warning Products, Inc. (Great Bend, KS)
- Onkologia w Praktyce Klinicznej (Polish: Oncology in Clinical Practice)
- Odon Winkelpleck Public Library (Indiana)
- Ottawa Water Polo League (Ottawa, Canada)
- One World Presentation Management Ltd.
- Ontario Wheat Producers' Marketing Board (Canada)
- Office of Water Program Operations (EPA)
- Oslo Waterfront Planning Office (est. 2002; Oslo, Norway)
- Office of Workforce Policy and Planning (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Owen-Withee Paranormal Research Society (Owen, WI)
- Orton Wistow Primary School (UK)
- Olde World Puppet Theatre (Portland, OR)
- Online World Poker Tournaments (website)
- Office of Water Quality
- Oregon Water Quality Index
- Ocala Water Quality and Research Laboratory (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Integration of InforSense and Ingenuity Products to Provide Custom High-Throughput Pathway Data Analysis * Ingenuity Systems joins InforSenseeIUs Open Workflow Partner Network as 26(th) Member LONDON & CAMBRIDGE, Mass.
: --Integration of Linguamatics I2E and InforSense's TextSense(R) extension for Text Analytics offers integrative environment for automated text extraction and analytics --Linguamatics joins InforSense Open Workflow Partner Network InforSense Ltd.
Nasdaq:TRPS): --Tripos joins InforSense Open Workflow Partner Network --InforSense joins Tripos Alliance Program --Companies Working Towards Technology Integration Tripos, Inc.
Elsevier MDL has been a member of the InforSense Open Workflow Partner Network (OWPN) since March 2005, and mutual customers already benefit from the integration of MDL chemistry applications (including MDL(R) Direct data cartridges and MDL(R) ISIS/Draw) with both InforSense KDE and its 'in Oracle' enterprise analytics system, InforSense Oracle Edition.
LONDON -- InforSense: -- Three-fold Increase in Revenues across Europe, North America and Asia -- Open Workflow Partner Network Established -- Move to New Corporate Headquarters and Expanded North American Operations -- Ten New Corporate Customers Added, as well as First Customers in Financial Sector InforSense Limited, the leader in integrative analytics platforms, today announced multiple revenue growth for fiscal year 2004/05, expansion of operations in Europe and North America, and a move to new corporate headquarters in London, UK.
amp; LONDON -- -- BioTeam's iNquiry to be Integrated with InforSense to Provide High Performance Grid Computing Environment for Bioinformatics to the Healthcare and Life Sciences Markets -- The BioTeam joins InforSense's Open Workflow Partner Network as a Certified Solutions Provider for InforSense Open Discovery Workflow(TM) platforms InforSense Limited and The BioTeam, Inc.