In conjunction with the release of the report, Coverity also announced that it would enhance the Coverity Scan service by including the Coverity Security Advisor solution to the service so projects can now find critical Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Top 10 issues.
What does OWASP stand for?
OWASP stands for Open Web Application Security Project
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of OWASP in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Watershed Assessment Manual
- Organisation With A Memory (UK)
- One-Way Active Measurement Protocol (RFC 3763)
- Okinawa Wide Area Network (USMC)
- Old World Archaeology Newsletter
- Original Warehouse Acid Party (annual event; Amsterdam)
- Online Warehouse Automation System
- Oracle Web Application Server
- Ovako Working-Posture Analysis System
- Orange Water And Sewer Authority (North Carolina)
- Old World Archaeological Study Unit
- Ogden-Weber Applied Technology College (Ogden, Utah)
- Onderzoek en Wetenschapsbeleid (Dutch: research on science policy)
- One-Way Bearing
- Oracle Warehouse Builder
- Order of the Wicked Blade (gaming guild)
- Outdoor Wood Boiler
- Outside Waist Band (holster)
- Overwater Bungalow
- Owensboro, KY, USA (Airport Code)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Supported by the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) Foundation, this international training series offers three distinctive tracks in the June intake and is anticipated to attract around 100 IT professionals.
The latest version also supports the most-recent OWASP Top 10 list; this list publicizes the most-critical web application security flaws as determined by Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP), a nonprofit, vendor- independent IT security organization.
High-Tech Bridge SA, a leading Swiss information security company, is proud to announce that it joins Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) as a Supporter Organization.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) has issued a list of the ten most critical web application security vulnerabilities.
The Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP) provides information on web application security and recently posted a list of the top 10 web application security issues.
This week's guests include Open Web Application Security Project Chairman Michael Coates, the Product Security Director at Shape Security, and former OWASP Chairman Jeff Williams, who is founder and CTO of Contrast Security.
Misconfiguration is now one of the top 10 breach vectors according to the Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP)