Other enhancements include: Verilog-A Compilation Support (VACS) HSIMplus supports compilation of Open Verilog International standard Verilog-A for describing components using analog behavioral models.
What does OVI stand for?
OVI stands for Open Verilog International
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OVI
We have 15 other meanings of OVI in our Acronym Attic
- Oro Valley Historical Society (Arizona)
- Oswayo Valley High School (Shinglehouse, Pennsylvania)
- Ondernemers Vereniging Haarlemmermeer Zuid (Dutch: Entrepreneurs Association of South Haarlemmermeer; Netherlands)
- Objective Verifiable Indicator (project management)
- Ocean View Investment
- Ocean Voice International (Canadian environmental group)
- Office of Volunteerism Initiatives (US FEMA)
- Ohio Volunteer Infantry
- Omega Vintage Information (Omega Watch Company)
- Onderstepoort Veterinary Institute
- Opera Volunteers International
- operating a vehicle while impaired
- Operating a Vehicle while Intoxicated
- Operator Vehicle Interface (unmanned air research)
- Optically Variable Ink
- Organic Volatile Impurity
- Ort von Interesse (German)
- Out of Vehicle for Investigation (law enforcement)
- Overriding Variable Insertion
- Ohio Valley Improvement Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organization was formed through the merger of Open Verilog International and VHDL International to focus on identifying new standards, development of standards and formats, and to foster the adoption of new methodologies.
June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- Accellera, the EDA organization resulting from the unification of Open Verilog International (OVI) and VHDL International (VI), today announced that its members have elected 15 systems, semiconductor and EDA companies, who will serve on the organization's Board of Directors.
22 /PRNewswire/ -- Open Verilog International (OVI), an EDA industry organization that promotes the use and evolution of the Verilog hardware description language (HDL), today announced that Dennis Brophy of Mentor Graphics has been re-elected as OVI's Board Chairman.
In 1990, Cadence Design Systems, which had purchased Gateway, formed Open Verilog International (OVI) in order to manage and promote the Verilog HDL as an international open standard.
He was the principal architect of VCS, the Verilog Compiled Simulator, and was a major contributor to the resurgence in the use of Verilog in the design community, serving on the Board of Directors of Open Verilog International (OVI) and Accellera.
International HDL Conference, April 5 /PRNewswire/ -- Open Verilog International (OVI) (Los Gatos, CA), an electronic design automation (EDA) industry organization, announced today that it has voted to accept the Design Constraints specification from Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
About Accellera Accellera was formed in March 2000 from the unification of Open Verilog International (OVI) and VHDL International (VI) and exists to drive worldwide development and the use of standards required by systems, semiconductor and design tools companies, which enhance a language-based design automation process.