Steve, an Edinburgh native, studied Electrical Engineering at the City's Napier University and is part of the MBA program with the Open University Business School in the UK, a former Royal Navy Officer and aviator, Steve currently lives with his family in New Canaan CT.
What does OUBS stand for?
OUBS stands for Open University Business School
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OUBS
We have 2 other meanings of OUBS in our Acronym Attic
- Opportunities Unlimited for the Blind (est. 1994; Michigan)
- Overseas Union Bank (Singapore)
- Open University of British Columbia
- Out for Undergraduate Business Conference (est. 2004)
- Oxford University Boat Club (England)
- Oxford University Business Economics Programme (UK)
- Official Unofficial Baildon Open (UK golf tournament)
- Oracle Users Best Practices Board
- Ontario Universities Back Pain Study (Canada)
- Ouabain Resistance
- Oxford University Biochemical Society (UK)
- Oxford University Begbroke Science Park (UK)
- Oxford University Biomembrane Structure Unit
- Ohio University - Chillicothe
- Okanagan University College
- Ontario Underwater Council
- Open University of Cyprus
- Orlando Utilities Commission
- Otaru University of Commerce (Otaru City, Hokkaido, Japan)
- Ouchita Coaches, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
| Professor Malcolm J Prowle is a professor at Nottingham Business School and visiting professor at the Open University Business School.
Smith, Adjunct Professor, SDA Bocconi & Visiting Research Fellow, Open University Business School.
SMALL firms in Wales are reporting an average drop in sales of 41% according to the latest Quarterly Survey of Small Business in Britain by The Open University Business School in association with Barclays Bank and ACCA.
A study of 850 businesses by the Open University Business School showed that over half had seen their sales fall in the past year.
But for others, says Professor James Fleck, dean of the Open University Business School, Europe's largest, the time is ripe to go beyond the fake certainties of the Anglo-American version, with its emphasis on analytics and separate functions, to develop a more inclusive, less lopsidedly right-brain approach to management.
95 Hardcover HF5415 Dibb (marketing, Open University Business School, UK) and Simkin, a reader in strategic marketing at the University of Warwick, offer a detailed review of market segmentation and target market selection.
Britain's Open University Business School is one such client.