Understanding Open Systems theory and how it relates to enhancing warfighting efforts is an important responsibility that is shared between DoD and corporate partners.
What does OST stand for?
OST stands for Open Systems Theory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OST
We have 139 other meanings of OST in our Acronym Attic
- On Screen Time
- On Second Thought
- On-Screen Takeoff (construction planning)
- On-Screen Text (Games)
- On-Site Technician (various companies)
- Online Service Provider
- Open Skies Treaty
- Open Source Teaching
- Open Source Technologies (various locations)
- Open Storage (software)
- Operational Requirements Document Support Team
- Operational Sea Training
- Operational Suitability Test
- Operations Support Team
- Operations Support Tool
- Opioid Substitution Therapy (drug dependency)
- Opioid Substitution Treatment
- OPTEC System Team
- Optical Standards Tester (Carcadiant Systems)
- Optical Switch Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
Canada) has spent much of her career developing the field of open systems theory and its two major methods: the Search Conference and the Participative Design Workshop.
Drawing on Senge's Learning organisation, Selznick's conception of leadership through developing an organisation's social capital, Emery's open systems theory of organisation's and Burton Clark's pathways for entrepreneurial transformation of universities, Duke fashions his vision of how a university should be managed (Clark, 1998; Emery, 1969; Selznick, 1957; Senge, 1992).