The Office of the Secretary of Defense established the Open Systems Joint Task Force (OSJTF) in the mid-1990s, and its charter clearly focused all Services on the future of a Modular Open Systems Approach.
What does OSJTF stand for?
OSJTF stands for Open Systems Joint Task Force
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
We have 1 other meaning of OSJTF in our Acronym Attic
- Oriental Shiraishi-Japan Bridge (holding company)
- Our Smiling Jesus Band (band)
- Ohio State Journal of Criminal Law
- Orders of St. John Care Trust (UK charitable organization)
- Organisation for Social Justice in Ethiopia
- Office of Social Justice and Hunger Action (ministry of the Christian Reformed Church)
- Open Society Justice Initiative
- Original Specification Jaguar Interiors (Muncie, IN)
- Ocean State Job Lot (discount store chain in northeast US)
- Office of Student Judicial Programs (University of South Carolina; Columbia, SC)
- Orquesta Sinfónica Juvenil
- Old School Killas (online gaming)
- On Screen Keyboard
- One Shot Kill (gaming clan)
- Optical Society of Korea (South Korea)
- Osaka Shochiku Kagekidan (Japan)
- Osaka Shosen Kaisha (Japanese shipping line)
- Oslo Seilflyklubb (Norwegian: Oslo Gliding Club)
- Olson Sundberg Kundig Allen (Seattle, WA architectual firm)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program is sponsored by the Computer Resources Support Improvement Program, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, Open Systems Joint Task Force and the Joint Tactical Terminal Program Office.
This is in line with US military initiatives and directives such as the Open Systems Joint Task Force, the Joint Technical Architecture, and the Defense Information Infrastructure Common Operating Environment.