TimeSource and TimeHub are managed from a single open platform, Open Synchronization Management Framework (OSMF).
What does OSMF stand for?
OSMF stands for Open Synchronization Management Framework (Symmetricom)
This definition appears rarely
See other definitions of OSMF
- Orissa School of Mining Engineering (India)
- Ornithological Society of the Middle East
- Osteosynthesematerial-Entfernung (German, orthopedics)
- Otospondylomegaepiphyseal Dysplasia (inherited disorder of bone growth)
- On-Surface Measured Equation of Invariance
- Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion (Thailand)
- Optical Speed Measurement
- Old Settlers Music Festival (Austin, TX)
- Open Service Management Framework
- Open Source Media Framework (video player application)
- OpenStreetMap Foundation (UK)
- Oral submucous fibrosis
- OSI System Management Function (TMN)
- Ocular Single Mirror Gonio (lenses)
- Old Salem Museums and Gardens (Winston-Salem, NC)
- Online Social Media Group
- Owen Sub-Machine-Gun (weapon)
- Old South Meeting House (National Historic Landmark; Boston, MA)
- Orillia Soldiers Memorial Hospital (Canada)
- Oxford Student Mental Health Network (University of Oxford; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our Open Synchronization Management Framework (OSMF) 5.
Business Editors & Technology Writers SUPERCOMM 2000 Booth 2121 ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 6, 2000 Open Synchronization Management Framework (OSMF) serves as an open-vendor web-based platform providing local and multi national telecom carriers breakthrough flexibility in management of their synchronization network.